Friday, September 3, 2010

Ztec Interview: Adrian Koay #9



What winning the PFL Div 1 2010 meant to you...

It means a lot to me and for the whole team too, I’m sure. It’s a pleasure and reward to us after a whole year of hard work and commitment.

The feeling of winning your first Div 1 gold medal with Ztec...

Hahaha! It feels good and WOW!! I’m happy and glad! Definitely, it feels a lot better than winning Div 2 last year as there are much stronger, more experienced and competitive teams in Div 1. Whoosh!

Ztec Phoenix...

Ztec Phoenix! Hmmmm... It feels SPECIAL. To play with Phoenix last year in Div2 and again this year in Div1 is just amazing! Go Phoenix!

Your most memorable moment in the league...

Hm... When Jo equalised to 5-5 during the game against Innebandy!Co.. My legs were tired, the time is running out and the game was getting so tensed! It’s a huge relieve. Inne is a very strong team!

What number u wear and what it means to you...

Hahaha! No.9 inspired by Berbatov from United! I just love the way he plays. Many call him lazy but when he touches the ball , its magic! How I wish i could be like him! Except being called the lazy part

No comments: