Monday, April 26, 2010

My Teammate Interview : Oliver Cedric Dominic



Oliver Cedric Dominic
Position : Left Forward
Age : 26

1) Which player do you influence most in the club?

Brandon, because i trained him and because I introduced him into floorball ( and he's getting better than me Dang It )

2) Who is the most hardworking player?

Jack & John, because even when they lose the ball they always chase the ball and never gives up.

3) Who is your favourite training partner?

Daniel Cheah, he teaches me a lot and because we have FUN.

4) Who do you think is the fastest player?

Me of course! ( just kidding..NOT !! )

5) Who in the team drives the nicest car?

Whoever fetches me to training! ( Mommy's car =D )

6) Who is the sexiest player?

Daniel Cheah, because of all the chunk of love and his sexy nipples. ( TITTIES !!)

7) Who has the worst fashion sense?

Rishi, because he is going to have a uni brow soon and its distracting me when i play!!

8) Who has the weirdest hairstyle?

Jo Wyee, when he wears a beanie then takes it off (NERD ALERT)

No comments: