Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Youthwave Challenge Interview : Samuel Ong

1) What does winning this tournament mean to you?

I'm proud to win this tournament with Ztec and it means a lot to me because this is the first time we are champions in a youthwave triple challenge

2) Who played the best in your team?

I would say everyone because every player plays a vital role in the team and without a player in the team, we can't win this tournament.

3) Toughest opponent (team). Why?

I think it's against Bukit Jambul School. Because the players are big in size and they blocked and defended the goal very well. Although they seldom impose any threat to our goal, our team need to work hard to score a goal against them.

4) Toughest opponent (player). Why?

I don't know. :p But if I were to say, its definitely the players from Bukit Jambul School.

5) My feelings about winning the first goal medal this year?

Of course I'm esctatic, duh!!

6) Meeting Oliver and John in final?

Well, its no surprise for me meeting them in the final because every year, without fail, they will be in the final. It's a very friendly match and I had fun playing against them because we all come from the same club. :)

No comments: